ShawMan Software Private Limited, (“ShawMan Software“, the “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
By using ShawMan Software’s Facebook Pages or its Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the Services that we offer.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third -party, such as restaurants at which you make reservations and/or pay through our Services and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. W e encourage you to consult directly with such third -parties about their privacy practices.
(I) USER INFORMATION
Information you provide to us
To avail certain sites / services on our Facebook Pages, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include without limitation:
1. Your account information : Your full name, email, gender, mobile number, postal code and password. You may optionally provide us with this information through third -party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2. Your content: Your reviews, photographs, comments, followers, current and prior restaurant reservation details and history, favourite restaurants, special restaurant requests, your restaurant reservations through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile. This App is not to b e used for upload of any kind of pornographic materials in the form of Photos of any individual without explicit consent from that individual. You will also need to consent to forfeit all rights of such photos taken and will not claim copyright or royalty charges from ShawMan Software for publishing these photos in the App or shared to other End Users of the App therein.
3. Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
4. Your browsing information : How long you used our Services and which features you used.
5. Your public posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, ” posted”) on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third – parties(collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. This App is not to be used for upload of any kind of pornographic materials in the form of Photos of any individual. You will also need to consent to forfeit all rights of such photos taken and will not claim copyright or royalty charges from ShawMan Software for publishing these photos in the App or shared to other End Users of the App therein.
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our applications and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and ShawMan Software may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its Services (including advertising services), for developing new services and to personalize your experience while using our Services. Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
Precise location information and how to opt out
When you use one of our location -enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about restaurants in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
COOKIES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC TOOLS
Information from Third Parties
(II) INFORMATION SHARING
General Information Disclosures
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company [ShawMan Software Private Limited].
2. To contractors, service providers and other third -parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. dinner reservations and food delivery) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. In the unlikely event of any disclosure of your information from these affiliates or business partners as described above, you will not hold liable in any court of law – ShawMan Software Pvt. Ltd liable for legal action.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ShawMan Software’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ShawMan Software about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
4. To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third -parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. Service Providers: We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other ShawMan Software members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
9. To enforce or apply our Term s of Use [insert web link of the Terms] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
10. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ShawMan Software, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
11. Consent: We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Information Shared with Restaurants
When you make a restaurant reservation through our Services, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants with whom you choose to interact. In order to facilitate your reservation, we provide your information to that restaurant in a similar manner as if you had made a reservation directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, restaurants or ShawMan Software may send you text messages regarding your reservation status. Some restaurants also require you to provide credit or debit card account information to secure your reservation. When you make a restaurant reservation through our Services and/or make a payment to a restaurant through our Services, we may also share with the restaurants additional information, such as information about your dining preferences and history or information that w e collect from third-parties.
Information you choose to share with a restaurant w hen you make a reservation and/or pay a restaurant through our Services may be used by the restaurant for its own purposes. We do not control the privacy practices of restaurants. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices. Payment Card Information To use certain of our Services, such as to make reservations at certain restaurants and to make payments to certain restaurants, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service.
providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
1. When yo u use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our applications, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third -party payment service providers and the applicable restaurant.
2. When you initially provide your credit or debit card account information through our Services in order to use our restaurant payment services, we provide your credit or debit card account information to our third -party payment service providers. As explained in our Term s of Use, these third parties may store your credit or debit card account information so you can use our restaurant payment services through our Services in the future.
3. For information about the security of your credit or debit card account information, see the “Security” section below.
(III) ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review , update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
(IV) INFORMATION SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it, including the use of vault and tokenization services form third party service providers. The third party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and also our payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while w e strive to use commercially acceptable means
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission,
unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your ShawMan Software account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Facebook Page. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, em ail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other applications / websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Any com plaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these term s may be taken up with the designated grievance officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an em ail to firstname.lastname@example.org to:
Mr. Soumya Das (Grievance Officer)
Redressal Mechanism : Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to: Mr. Soumya Das (Grievance Officer)
ShawM an Software Private Limited
ShawMan Software Private Limited 640 B, Khorshed Villa,
Mumbai – 400 014, India.
Tel: 022 24150832
(V) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
(VI) COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
ShawMan Software Pvt. Ltd. conforms to the provisions laid out in data privacy law when gathering, processing and using your personal data.
The use of the contact details of the persons named on this website for commercial advertisements is expressly not permitted, unless the provider or the person named on the website has given prior written consent or there is a pre-existing business relationship.
Please note that there can be security lapses when transferring data online (e.g. when communicating via email). Complete protection against data being accessed by third parties is not possible.
A. Use of personal data
We collect personal data only if, and to the extent that, you yourself knowingly make it available to us. In particular, storage and use of this personal data only serves the purpose of answering your questions or processing your registration for seminars. You have the right to withdraw your given consent at any time.
Data can be passed on to third parties without your consent only when we are obliged to do so by law.
B. Log file data
When visiting our website and with each retrieval of a file, the data that your browser sends us is automatically saved in a log file. These are:
– Browser type
– Operating system used
– URL referrer
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
– Date and time of retrieval
These are not personal data apart from the IP address. IP addresses allow an addressing of devices on the Internet. Each computer has a distinct IP address in the form of a specific sequence of numbers.
All of this data is exclusively used for our website statistics. We do not link this data to any other data.
Cookies are small text files that are filed on your computer and stored by your browser. Cookies cause no damage to your computer and contain no viruses. The cookies that we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
D. Google Analytics web analysis service
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are saved on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports concerning your activities on the website and to produce additional services associated with the use of the Internet and website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is legally mandatory or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google use your IP address in connection with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being installed with an appropriate setting in your browser software. By using this website, you give your consent to the processing of the data acquired by Google about you in the way described above and for the above-stated purpose.
Our website uses the Google Analytics anonymisation function. IP addresses are thus saved and further processed only in abbreviated form to prevent them being directly linked to a particular individual.
You can temporarily or permanently prevent Google Analytics from storing cookies on your computer; to do so you can download a deactivation add-on for your browser.
Our website contains programmes (plug-ins) from the social network Facebook. These are exclusively managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). The plug-ins can be identified on our website by the Facebook logo. When visiting a website that contains this type of plug-in, your browser creates a direct link with the Facebook servers, whereby the content of the plug-in is transferred directly on your browser and from there it is integrated into the displayed website. The information that you visited our website is hereby forwarded to Facebook. Provided that you are logged in to your user account at Facebook when visiting our website, Facebook can assign the website visit to your account. Interaction with plug-ins enables the transfer of the corresponding information directly to Facebook, where it is stored. If you want to prevent this data transfer you must log out of your Facebook account before visiting our website. For information on the purpose and extent of data capture and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well your rights in this regard and the setting options for the protection of your personal privacy, please refer to the Facebook data protection information: (http://www.facebook.com/policy.php).
Twitter and the retweet functions are services of Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107 (“Twitter”). This website uses the Twitter button. The button is marked with the “Twitter” logo.
When a page on our website is accessed, the browser creates a direct link with the Twitter servers. The button is transferred directly from Twitter to the browser, which then integrates it into the website.
Via this integrated button, Twitter receives the information that the corresponding website page was accessed. If the visitor of the relevant page is logged into their Twitter account at the time of the visit, then Twitter can allocate the visit to the Twitter account of the user. If the button is clicked, then the browser sends the corresponding information directly to Twitter, where it is stored.
For information on the purpose and extent of data capture and the further processing and use of data by Twitter, as well as the rights of the user in this regard and the setting options for the protection of personal privacy, please refer to the Twitter data protection information: http://twitter.com/privacy.
If the user does not want Twitter to be able to collect data about them via the visited website page, then the visitor must log out of Twitter before visiting this website page.
Our website contains programmes (plug-ins) from social network Linkedin. These are exclusively managed by Linkedin, Sunnyvale, California, U.S. The plug-ins can be identified on our website by the Linkedin logo. When visiting a website that contains this type of plug-in, your browser creates a direct link with the Linkedin servers, whereby the content of the plug-in is transferred directly on your browser and from there it is integrated into the displayed website.
Via this integrated button, Linkedin receives the information that the corresponding website page was accessed. If the visitor of the relevant page is logged into their Linkedin account at the time of the visit, then Linkedin can allocate the visit to the Linkedin account of the user. If the button is clicked, then the browser sends the corresponding information directly to Linkedin, where it is stored.
For information on the purpose and extent of data capture and the further processing and use of data by Linkedin, as well as the rights of the user in this regard and the setting options for the protection of personal privacy, please refer to the Linkedin data protection information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?src=li-other&veh=www.linkedin.com%7Cli-other
If the user does not want Linkedin to be able to collect data about them via the visited website page, then the visitor must log out of Linkedin before visiting this website page.
Our website contains programmes (plug-ins) from YouTube a service from Google Inc. (“Google”). The plug-ins can be identified on our website by the YouTube logo. When visiting a website that contains this type of plug-in, your browser creates a direct link with the YouTube servers, whereby the content of the plug-in is transferred directly on your browser and from there it is integrated into the displayed website.
Via this integrated button, YouTube receives the information that the corresponding website page was accessed. If the visitor of the relevant page is logged into their YouTube account at the time of the visit, then YouTube can allocate the visit to the YouTube account of the user. If the button is clicked, then the browser sends the corresponding information directly to YouTube, where it is stored.
For information on the purpose and extent of data capture and the further processing and use of data by YouTube, as well as the rights of the user in this regard and the setting options for the protection of personal privacy, please refer to the YouTube data protection information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
If the user does not want YouTube to be able to collect data about them via the visited website page, then the visitor must log out of YouTube before visiting this website page.
Our website contains programmes (plug-ins) from Google+ a service from Google Inc. (“Google”). The plug-ins can be identified on our website by the Google+ logo. When visiting a website that contains this type of plug-in, your browser creates a direct link with the Google+ servers, whereby the content of the plug-in is transferred directly on your browser and from there it is integrated into the displayed website.
Via this integrated button, Google+ receives the information that the corresponding website page was accessed. If the visitor of the relevant page is logged into their Google+ account at the time of the visit, then Google+ can allocate the visit to the Google+ account of the user. If the button is clicked, then the browser sends the corresponding information directly to Google+, where it is stored.
For information on the purpose and extent of data capture and the further processing and use of data by Google+, as well as the rights of the user in this regard and the setting options for the protection of personal privacy, please refer to the Google+ data protection information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
If the user does not want Google+ to be able to collect data about them via the visited website page, then the visitor must log out of Google+ before visiting this website page.
J. Right of access
You have the right to access any saved data relating to your person at any time, including the origin and recipients of your data as well as the purpose of the data processing.
K. Liability for links
This website contains links to external websites (third parties), who are our partners. We have no influence on their contents. Therefore we can assume no liability for this external content. The content of linked sites remains the responsibility of the provider or operator concerned. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for any possible legal infringements. Illegal content was not identified at the time of the linking. Permanent control of the content of linked sites, however, is not reasonable without specific indications of an infringement of rights. As soon as we become aware of an infringement of rights we will immediately remove such links.
L. Changing or deleting data
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, wholly or in part, to the use of your data in the future. In this case we will delete your relevant data. In exceptional cases, laws can stand in the way of a deletion, especially when dealing with data that is used for invoicing and bookkeeping purposes.
N. Change in the data privacy conditions
(VIII) CONTACT US
Attention: Mr. Soumya Das
ShawM an Software Private Limited
640 B, Khorshed Villa,
Mumbai – 400 014, India.
Tel: 022 24150832